The Packers Hall of Fame was formed in 1967 to preserve and protect the history of the Green Bay Packers football team. In 1975 it became a tax-exempt organization under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Packers Hall of Fame raises funds to support it’s mission through donations, membership fees, events, product sales, and sponsorship revenues. The support we get from our sponsors is the primary source of funds.
Here are the many sponsorship opportunities that provide support for the Packers Hall of Fame in our mission to Keep Packers History Alive.
- Annual Packers Hall of Fame Induction Banquet sponsorship
- Annual Packers Hall of Fame Packers Hall of Fame Golf Classic sponsorship
- Advertise on PackersHallofFame.com
- Sponsor our popular email newsletters – This Date In Packers History (daily), The Quotes of Vince Lombardi (weekly) — which are sent to our large and growing list of Packers fans who have opted in to receive them.
- Provide sponsorship for a wide range of opportunities that the Packers Hall of Fame has to connect with fans of the Green Bay Packers throughout the world (physical mailings, additional live events with Hall of Famers, online parties, etc.)
To learn more about these ways to support the Packers Hall of Fame, contact Denny Tattum, the Packers Hall of Fame director of sales and marketing by calling the Packers Hall of Fame business office at (920) 965-6984 or simply contact us through our online form.