1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: The “11/14/2011 Packers Tickets Give-Away” (“Give-Away”) commences at 6:00 PM CT on November 5, 2011 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on November 9, 2011 (“Give-Away Period”).
The “1/1/2012 Packers Tickets Give-Away” (“Give-Away”) commences at 6:00 PM CT on November 5, 2011 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on December 6, 2011 (“Give-Away Period”).
All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Give-Away Sponsor (“Sponsor”) relating to the Give-Away are final.
3. Eligibility: The Give-Away is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Entrants who are 18 but have not yet reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (“Minors”), must obtain parental or legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter the Give-Away. By participating in this Give-Away, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (d) agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in the Give-Away and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
4. To Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry:
To Enter Online: Visit http://packershalloffame.com/packers-tickets, a web site owned and controlled by Sponsor and Administrator, and complete all required fields on the online entry form and submit as requested and receive one (1) entry into the Give-Away. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible.
To Enter By Mail: Send a postcard or letter with your name, address, and phone number to Free Packers Tickets, 150 Prairie Ct., Appleton, WI 54915. Only postcard/letter entries with complete contact information, arriving before December 6 at 11:59 PM CT, are eligible.
To be eligible for Prize 1 (November 14, 2011 tickets), you must check the box indicating your interest in winning Prize 1 on the online form or specify your interest in your postcard/letter.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, regardless of entry method. If it is suspected than an entrant submits more than one entry, only one entry will count. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning online entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the e-mail account used to participate in the Give-Away at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account subscriber” for online entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
The odds of winning the Give-Away depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received during the Give-Away Period.
5. Prizes: There are two prizes:
- Two tickets to the Packers game on November 14, 2011 (Monday) at 7:30 PM CST against the Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field
- Two tickets to Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame at Lambeau Field
- One night hotel accommodations for two
- and more (check back to see what else is being included)
- Two tickets to the Packers game on January 1, 2012 (Sunday) at 12:00 PM CST against the Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field.
- Two tickets to Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame at Lambeau Field
- One night hotel accommodations for two
- and more (check back to see what else is being included)
Hotel accommodations based on double occupancy (meals, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, and other incidentals and costs are not included)
Ticket seat locations are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize Winners and Guests are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein as being awarded, including without limitation, travel, lodging, meals, gratuities and transportation between the hotel and football Stadium.
By participating in the Give-Away, each Winner grants the right to Sponsor to record, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, voice, conversation and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, promotion or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner of Prize 1 will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries on or about November 10, 2011. Winner of Prize 2 will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries on or about December 7, 2011. Sponsor or Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winners via the telephone number provided on his or her entry form. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries.
7. Winner Verification: To be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive the Prize, the potential Winner must sign (his or her parent/legal guardian if a potential Prize Winner is a Minor), within three (3) days of issuance of documentation from Sponsor (or, for November 14th tickets, prior to entering Lambeau Field), an Affidavit of Eligibility and release that: (a) releases the Sponsor and Administrator from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Prize Winner’s participation in the Give-Away, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a right that grants the Sponsor the right to use potential Prize Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Entry into the Give-Away constitutes agreement to sign such Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and Publicity Release. When such documentation is properly executed, and potential Prize Winners are otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, potential Prize Winners will be determined to each be a Give-Away winner.
Guest participating in Prize with Prize Winner will also be required to sign (the Guest’s parent or legal guardian if Guest is a Minor), a Liability/Publicity Release that must be returned along with the potential Prize Winner’s documentation as provided in these Official Rules within three (3) days of issuance (or, for November 14th tickets, prior to entering Lambeau Field). If potential Prize Winner and Guest do not sign such documentation within the time frame specified, the potential Prize Winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited and an alternate Prize Winner will be chosen (for January 1, 2011 tickets only) in a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries. If any Prize Winner or any Guest is a Minor, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian and such parent or legal guardian must pay his or her own expenses unless he or she is the Prize Winner or Guest as applicable. If a Prize Winner chooses not to take a Guest, or if any Guest does not sign the documentation as provided in these Official Rules within the time frame specified, then the Guest elements of the Prize will be forfeited and the other elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s obligation to award the Prize. Prize Winners and Guests agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations and agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
By participating in the Give-Away, Winners and Guests acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners and Guests (or any parent or legal guardian acting on behalf of a Winner or a Guest) will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, automobile, property or other form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winners or Guests deem appropriate.
8. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or about November 10, 2011 for Prize 1, and December 7, 2011 for Prize 2 but are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Give-Away in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner or Guest. The Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner or Guest who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes, including, without limitation; transportation, meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, gratuities, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, baggage fees, travel insurance, departure taxes and fees, and any equipment to be used in connection with the Prizes, are solely Winner’s responsibility. The Sponsor is not responsible for misplaced, lost, stolen or tampered with Prize tickets and gift cards. Prizes are provided “as is”. Entrants acknowledge that the Sponsor and Administrator has neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, including any express warranties provided by a Prize supplier that are sent along with the Prizes and any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Sponsor or Administrator.
All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
Sponsor or Administrator will determine in its sole discretion the hotel to be provided as part of the Prize. All travel dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion. If a Prize Winner or a Guest is not available or able to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, Prize Winner and Guest’s privileges will be terminated and an alternative Prize Winner will be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries if time permits. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. The Sponsor and Administrator shall not be responsible for any damage to baggage or any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any element of the Prize or associated with the Prize.
9. General Terms: The Sponsor and Administrator is not responsible if the Give-Away cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sponsor and Administrator. If, for any reason the Give-Away is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor or Administrator, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Give-Away, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Give-Away or any part of the Give-Away. If the Give-Away or any part of the Give-Away is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Give-Away, notice will be posted on http://packershalloffame.com/packers-tickets if time permits and the Prizes will be awarded to potential Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted Eligible Entries received prior to any such event outside of the reasonable control of Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during the Give-Away for clarification purposes.
Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and Administrator from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in the Give-Away and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sponsor and Administrator. The Sponsor and Administrator assumes no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Give-Away, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Give-Away, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Give-Away related advertisements. The Sponsor and Administrator assumes no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Give-Away, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Give-Away. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Give-Away; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or the Sponsor into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Give-Away; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE GIVE-AWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVE-AWAY MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE TEXAS COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE GIVE-AWAY AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS SHALL GOVERN THE GIVE-AWAY. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS.
10. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners must be made by January 15, 2012. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the name of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Packers Tickets Give-Away 150 Prairie Ct., Appleton, WI 54915; and (ii) write “Winners List” and/or “Official Rules” on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
11. Give-Away Sponsor and Administrator: This Give-Away is sponsored by PackersHallofFame.com and administered by Hall of Fame Services 150 Prairie Ct., Appleton, WI 54915