As a nonprofit organization, the Packers Hall of Fame would not exist without the support we receive from our sponsors.
The support we receive helps fund our mission to preserve and protect the history of the Green Bay Packers, which includes such activities as:
- Hosting the annual Hall of Fame Induction banquet
- Capturing Packers stories from the past in video, audio and written formats
- Recording interviews with Packers legends
- Digitizing our large inventory of historic Packers film before it deteriorates and is gone forever
- Hosting the annual Golf Classic
The organizations listed above are the major contributors to the Packers Hall of Fame — either as corporate sponsors, event sponsors, advertisers, or contributors.
However, we have a lot of others who support the Packers Hall of Fame. The links below will take you to lists of those who help us preserve and protect the history of the Packers.
- Packers Hall of Fame Induction Banquet Sponsors
- Packers Hall of Fame Golf Classic Sponsors
- Packers Hall of Fame Tile Donors
- Packers Hall of Fame Brick Donors
The Packers Hall of Fame is always looking for new sponsors. For information please contact us through the website or call Denny Tattum at (920) 965-6983.