Relive the most exciting moments in Packers history at the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame. Pure Packers adrenaline fills this 25,000 square foot area where you can see, touch and feel over 90 years of riveting history. There are nearly 80 exhibits including four Super Bowl trophies and a re-creation of Vince Lombardi’s office. Countless videos — many of them newly updated — allow the spectacular memories to be relived over and over. Group tours are available.
If you have questions, please call (920) 569-7512 or (888) 442-7225 (toll-free). Information is also available here.
Hours (non-game days)
- Monday – Saturday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hours (game days)
Only game-ticketed guests can visit the Packers Hall of Fame on game days. There is still an admission charge. The hours of operation depend on the time of the game. Please call (920) 569-7512 for information about a specific day.
Hours (the day before game days)
- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Holiday Schedule – hours vary on holidays
- Memorial Day: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 4th of July: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Labor Day: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thanksgiving: Closed
- Christmas Eve: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Christmas: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- New Year’s Day: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm